-->

Thursday, May 24, 2007

A Message from Coach Spiller

Cards,

I would like to thank everyone that played and helped out this weekend with the Doug Conn Tournament. We played well, especially Friday and Sunday under tough weather conditions. I hope everyone that participated got something out of the experience (maybe just some extra ABs and an opportunity to hang with some different players). Considering the team was formed two days prior, we had a respectable showing (won our pool). I know the semi-final loss was difficult, but we can learn from the game and make improvements for the regular season. Remember we took on the league #1 Allstar team with three pickups and lost 4 - 1. Our regular season continues Thursday, if you can't make it please remind Josh and/or me. I will be late (6pm) and we're visitors, so could someone prep the field (bags,line,hose). I know everyone works, but do you best to bring some competitve energy to the park and have fun.

Huddy Huddy,

Spills

P.S. Outstanding money needs to come in.

No comments: